Our priority is the health and safety
of our Weimaraner family. We want to make sure our puppies are placed in the right home for them to strive and have a wonderful new family to become part of. PLEASE READ COMPLETELY.
- Complete the adoption application with all information filled out completely for us determine if you would be a good
home for our puppies.
- Once we receive your adoption
application, we will notify you if you have been accepted or not after it has been reviewed.
- We will reserve the puppies in the order
the aproved applications and deposits have been received.
- For the health and safety of our
puppies, we DO NOT allow visitors unless you have a deposit or full payment for one of our puppies and until the puppy reaches 6 weeks of age and has had their first set of shots. At this
time we will have a scheduled open house in the order deposits have been received to choose your puppy. There will be no exceptions made in this policy.
- Choosing your puppy will be whoever
placed their deposit 1st, gets first choice, 2nd deposit gets 2nd choice, etc.
- As soon all families choose their new
family member, each one of the puppies will have microchips with their respective families name till the day of pick up, normally at 8 weeks of age of the puppies.
- We ask for your e-mail address as we send
updates about your puppy and let you know when we have placed new pictures on our website for you to see.
- Once your puppy has had his/her final vet
visit, we will schedule a time for pick up your puppy.
We reserve the right to reject any application that we feel is not a suitable home for our puppies.